Monday, January 7, 2013

Goal for 2013!

So 2012 has come and gone QUICKLY! I don't think a year has flown by quicker than 2012. It was definitely a year to remember for the Kirkendohl's. We became Mr. & Mrs. and have officially started our lives together. To kick off 2013, our goal is to save, save, save! We want to buy a house & start to plan for our future. I recently heard of this 52-Week Challenge to save money & thought what a perfect way to start 2013. So I did some researching, and found it on the Stuck At Home Mom Blog! You save one dollar for the first week, two dollars the second week, & continue from there until all 52 weeks of the year are done. After a year, you will have saved $1378. The most you will have to put aside is $52, which is great for us!


                                                        {Courtesy: Stuck At Home Mom}

Hopefully you will find this helpful & can start saving with us! Let me know if you have any saving plans or tips for 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    That's so nice of you to mention me, but I have to tell you I didn't start this :)
    I found it on FaceBook and figured it could help a lot of people so I did a little post.
    Thanks for passing it on and for the mention.

    ReplyDelete