Monday, June 10, 2013

Beach Packing List

So the Kirkendohl's are heading to the beach for a week! We're so exciting to have our first vacation as a married couple. We are going with my family for the 3rd annual trip. It's such a nice week to relax, and enjoy the beach! :) honestly, we do nothing all week and its fabulous!! :) so it got me thinking of what to pack? Being the planner I am, I have to have a list! So I thought I would share some of the best list I have found, and any add ons that we would need! 

My Beach Bag Essentials:

- "Wipe able" Bag
-Towel
-Sunscreen 
-Chair clips
-Small bag to hold cash, cosmetics, phone, etc.
-electronic zip bags! ( Absolutely love my new Echo zip cases for IPhone & IPad.) 
-Portable Speakers with music source (iPod, phone, etc.)
-waterproof case on all electronics
-Magazines and Book
-Koozies
-Brush & Detangling Spray
-trail Mix
-Wet Wipes
-Cooler 














No comments:

Post a Comment