Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pantry Overhaul

I've been wanting to do some organizing to our pantry for some time now! Finally, the day has arrived! :) I wish I would have taken some pictures of the Before look, but I definitely got some After pictures! This project was so simple and inexpensive, everyone should give it a try. I've had the baskets and containers for awhile now which I purchased at Dollar Tree! I printed out these adorable labels from DomestiFluff, you can print them here.  They came out great, and have tons of color options to chose from.

I printed the labels, created my categories, wrote out the labels, used packaging tape to cover the labels, & attached to each container!

The basket categories are: Bread, Snacks, Breakfast, Potatoes & Onions, Snacks to Go, and Baking.

The closed containers are: Grits, Powered Sugar, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Gluten Free Flour, Beans, Rice, Flour,and Pasta.  

The shelves are categorized as: Condiments, Canned Goods, Packets, and Dog Food.

P.S. I'm sorry for the fuzziness on the photos?

Here are some of the AFTER pictures:
photo.JPG 
{The printable labels in red.}

photo.JPG 
{Categories for our pantry.}

photo.JPG  
{Our finished pantry}

photo.JPG 
{Some of the containers from Dollar Tree.}

photo.JPG 
{The shelves all organized.}



No comments:

Post a Comment